Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Invite Only Shopping

So the new thing out there is these invite only sample sales. I've been a member of these for a while and I noticed it's been accumulating. So I'd thought I share these sites with you guys.


Hautelook is my newest site. They just had a huge Designer Blowout sale today. Right when I logged on, most of the things were already taken. You defs need to be a fast clicker. But they had some amazing sales. Alice & Olivia dresses were way marked down, like 70% off. No joke.

ideeli is a pretty decent site. They have giveaways that the other sites don't do. Check it out.

Gilt is the first site I joined. They are very organized and take amazing pictures of the clothes which are nice. They send you daily emails to remind you what's on sale. They have some really nice things.

Rue La La is also pretty new for me. My dad actually invited me, which is weird. But they have some decent things. Not as pricey as maybe Gilt, but not as big of designers either. They did have Vix bathing suits for a fraction of their retail price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin