Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Food Journal #17

Breakfast: Homemade Strawberry and Mango smoothie with soymilk

Snack: Banana with peanut butter and one 40 calorie Girl Scout Thin Mint (I hadn't had a Girl Scout cookie yet and I think they are done selling them, so I had to try it. It wasn't as good as I remembered. Did they change the recipe? Or am I too sophisticated and refined now? Hahaha yea right.)

Late lunch: Leftover CPK Moroccan Chicken Salad from yesterday. Still tasty.

Snack: Handful of assorted nuts; bowl of kettle corn; a quarter of my homemade chocolate chip waffle. (This is what happens when I come home instead of go to the gym. Bad.)

Dinner: Bok Choy, barbecue pork spareribs, sweet and sour pork, and some jellyfish (yup that rubberband thing you get at some Chinese banquets).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin