Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In my Closet

Photobucket

-Aritizia jacket
-Random grey tea (sidenote: while typing this the grey had a red underline under it, like it was spelled wrong. I changed it to gray, which this computer thinks is the proper spelling. It prompted me to google this and I just found out the color is grey or gray. I like the look of grey better. end sidenote)
-Joe's Jeans
-Geox Boots

Photobucket

- Gap chambray shirt
-Levis skiny jeans
-Sparkly Toms

Photobucket

-Madewell blouse
-Seven jeans
-Kelsi Dagger wedges

Photobucket

-Dress from The Closet in Irvine
-Vintage belt
-Kelsi Dagger Wedges

Photobucket

-Vintage blazer
-F21 white top
-F21 Skinny Jeans
-BP Cheetah Print flats
-F21 pendant

Photobucket

-Nordstroms jean jacket (from Junior High, it still fits)
-Rubbish boyfriend tea
-H&M skinny pants
-Zara Black Ballet Flats
-Tiger Scarf from Hong Kong

1 comment:

  1. outfits 3 and 4 are incrediiible. i LOVE those wedges!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin