Friday, May 20, 2011

Wishlist

Warning: This is a completely conceited post about things I want for my birthday, that I probably won't get. Hey a girl can wish right? Isn't that the whole point of a wishlist?


Longchamp "Le Pliage" Large Tote in Evergreen. $145


Latte bowls from Anthropologie. Shown in Seafoam, but I also dig Mint. $20


Tory Burch Reva's from Nordstroms. $195


Catbird Rose Gold Heart Earrings. $40


Archipelago Mango Tangerine Candle. $24.50


Lotus Nesting Bowls by Whitney Smith from Oakland. $210


Parisian Chic by Ines de la Pressange. $17.97

I'm going away this weekend with the boy to Santa Cruz, Carmel, and Monterey. Yipee!
And after, I'm probably going to take a little break from blogging since my first year of law school is over. Going to take some time for myself and my loved ones. There are friends I need to go see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin