Friday, December 13, 2013

2013 Dream Christmas Wishlist

There is not much that I want for Christmas this year. I'm very happy with the things I already have and I have realized more than ever this year that it's not about what you get but who you spend these times with. So my wishlist is all aspirational things that I know I don't really need but if I got them would definitely make me smile.


Some new black boots, a cast iron skillet, a bed frame, cozy sweaters and sunglasses. What's on your wishlist this year?


Loeffler Randall Matilde Boots (here)


House of Harlow 1960 Billy Flat Boots (here)


Lodge Cast Iron Skillet (here)

 West Elm Mid-Century White Bed Frame (here)


Vince Ribbed Shawl Cardigan (here)


Vince Drape Front Cardigan (here)


Ray Ban Aviators (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin