Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Survey

1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
Graduated college. Kissed all of my best friends in one night. Had an internship.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I made some, I forgot what they were. I will make goals instead.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thank God, no.

5. What countries did you visit?
This year was spent in the United States.

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Independence.

7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The whole month of May and Halloween.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Graduating early.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not doing well on the LSAT.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Luckily I was fairly healthy this year.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My Macbook.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Michelle Obama.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My ex-boyfriend. George Bush. The Californians who voted Yes on Prop 8.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Clothes, alcohol, eating out.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Moving in with my best friends.

16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Baby it don't stop!

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

i. happier or sadder?
Happier for the most part.

ii. thinner or fatter?
Thinner.

iii. richer or poorer?
Poorer due to my internship.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Spontaneous trips.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Fighting for him.

20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family.

22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
I was in love and then I fell out of love.

23. How many one-night stands?
Minor detail.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
The Office.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Haha yea, but hate is such a strong word, more like will not tolerate.

26. What was the best book you read this year?
The sad thing is that I haven't finished a book this year, that I can remember. Well I did read "La Vie Devant Soi" but it wasn't my favorite.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
New Kids on the Block! Haha.

28. What did you want and get?
A new laptop. =)

29. What did you want and not get?
Everlasting love.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Chronicles of Narnia and Prince of Persia, I don't know if they came out this year but I just watched them on Christmas Eve and they made me love fantasy movies again. Lord of the Rings, here I come!

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 21 so I went to Betty Burgers and I drank a lot and because of that I made out with two boys and make some bad decisions. You live and you learn.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I had stayed broken up and single, instead of going back and forth.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Resourceful

34. What kept you sane?
Laughing.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I don't know.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Prop 8.

37. Who did you miss?
My family.

38. Who was the best new person you met?
Toan Do. He taught me a lot about myself.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Life's too short to not experience it all.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Baby it don't stop!" - Baby Bash. Because it doesn't!!!
"I hate this part right here" - Pussycat Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin