Monday, January 12, 2009

Lovers and Friends

I spent this weekend back in the Cruz. It was fairly relaxing for the most part. I needed a break from the stress that LSATs cause and I definitely missed my friends a whole lot. It was nice feeling like I was in school again.

I didn't help that I had this lingering LSAT cloud over my head. I have never been this determined to do well and I'm really proud of myself.

My friend TD gave my the William Fitzsimmon CD and I love it so much. All the songs are so beautiful and they have so much meaning. It's great. I listen to it when I knit the scarf that is now going to be his, because I owe him for all the music he's given me. It really calms me.

It's already the 12th day of the new year. I've spent most of it studying for the LSAT. It's really intense this time around because I'm not doing all the dumb things I did the first time I "studied" for it.

So let's see how I'm doing so far on my new resolutions.
  • Cleared most of the clutter in my room. I could definitely clear more, but it's liveable.
  • I do use my Wii Fit every morning, I lost close to 5 pounds already. Woo hoo!
  • I'm learning about myself every day. It's a pretty amazing.
I feel like this blog has no real purpose so I'll see if I want to have a theme. Wait, I lied, I am the theme. HAH! Sucks for you.

Oh, one more thing: I would like to apologize to all that I have hurt at one time or another. You were each important to me and I should have respected you more. I did things that I'm not proud of and I probably should have thought more being saying or doing things. That is one thing I'm trying to work on. So I guess this theme of is becoming a better me. So thanks for being apart of my journey and I hope one day I can make you proud to say you knew me. Wow, that kind of sounds conceited. But I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin