Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Better Not Together

If you haven't heard the new Justin Timberlake song Better Not Together you should. It's amazing.

I had a chat with G. last night. It was a really good conversation, not because we talked but what I said. I guess saying how I feel out loud about myself really cemented the fact that I am growing and it shows. In order for me to grow I had to spread my wings. I'm really proud of myself. I am learning so much about myself and I'm becoming comfortable in my own skin, completely independent.

I found a good quote from Sex & the City.

“But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.”

I'm finally falling in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin