Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dreaming


I find myself having the same conversations with some types of males out there. I have to justify my beliefs with them. It's pretty frustrating that some people out there feel that a woman cannot just be a woman unattached. Do you know what I mean? I have made the choices in my life for the sole purpose of living out the only life I have.

If that means I don't want to be attached, then I won't. There is nothing wrong with being alone. They make it seem as if being single is such a terrible thing. It really isn't. I'm in the best relationship ever, the one with myself. First of all, these types of guys are pretty naive to think that because a girl talks to you that she will be your next girlfriend. That doesn't always happen and the only way to learn this is to grow and experience life. While I maybe not be that experienced at the ripe old age of 21, I am past that stage in my life. There are some things you will understand and others you won't.

I may be selfish, but at least I'm pretty open about the fact that I am. I want to excel and I want to succeed. Sometimes you aren't in my life plan, and that's just how life is. I don't know what else to tell you. I promise I'm not intending to live life breaking hearts, but I admit that I don't always see the other side. I'm working on it. But I'm pretty oblivious a lot of the times when it comes to emotions and feelings.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that there is nothing wrong with wanting more. I will no longer try to justify my life choices with anyone anymore. Either you accept my life philosophies or you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin