Friday, March 19, 2010

Food Journal #2

Despite going to the gym at least twice a week and ballet class and practice 2 days a week, I'm still feeling kind of chunky, especially my love handles. I went back in my calendar and realized that I've eaten out 4 times a week for the past 2 weeks. That's bad considering I don't really eat out that much so it was all a bunch of sodium and all those restaurant packed things that hit my body hard.

So now more eating out until Vegas, which is only one week away now. That isn't going to be that hard but when I come back, I'm going to give myself a new challenge. A detox probably after all the shit I'm going to put my body through.

Yesterday's meal:

Breakfast: 1 cup oatmeal with banana slices and 1 tbsp peanut butter mixed in. Damn this stuff was really filling. I ended not having my morning snack. Unheard of!

Lunch: Some halibut fillets with spinach, some pork with enoki mushrooms and celery, one fried shrimp and brown rice

Snack: One mini brownie with walnuts, handful of raw almonds

Dinner: Carrot sticks and celery sticks with roasted garlic hummus, half an apple. I was working late so I didn't make it home for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin