Friday, March 19, 2010

Food Journal #3

Breakfast: One string cheese, green tea.

Oh man, remember how I was craving donuts. One of the attorneys I work for brought in Krispy Kreme's. They aren't my favorite but hey, beggars can't be choosers right? So I got a mini chocolate. They make minis! Nom.
Apparently they have only 90 calories each and 5 grams of fat as opposed to the 200 calories and 12 grams of fat for the regular size. Mini for the win. Now can I resist getting another one? That is the ultimate test.

Snack: Fake apple pie, which is basically half an apple diced and microwaved, put some cinnamon on top and top with plain Greek yogurt. Add some honey and granola. Bomb. It's so filling it might as well be lunch. Meh.

Lunch: Shrimp with sauteed onions, ground turkey with some kind of Chinese choy, and brown rice

Snack: Kashi Crunchy Chocolate Almond bar. These are my new favorites. They have them at Costco right now for $6 off!

Dinner: 1 piece of Texas Toast (so bad, yet so good), spaghetti with cream of mushroom sauce, pineapple sausage and corn (kind of a crazy mix)

Dessert: 2 mini pieces of that brownie I made 2 nights ago, scoop of vanilla and a scoop of some chocolate Ben & Jerry's. I might have gone a little overboard. But hey it's been a freaking crazy week at work. I deserved it...maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin