Friday, April 2, 2010

Food Journal #15

Breakfast: Fat free vanilla yogurt with blueberries and granola. Earl Grey tea with Splenda and fat free milk

Snack: Peach walnut coffee cake from Hobee's (uhh, I need to go to the gym now). A couple M&M's (hey, it's going to be Easter this weekend).

Snack #2: (I suck and am busy at work, when am I going to eat actual lunch?) Handful of assorted nuts, a tiny slice of the blueberry coffee cake from Hobee's (so good)

Lunch: Homemade lentil soup. Some cucumber sticks with hummus (I am addicted to it, plus I have a party size. Party in my mouth! Um...no, never again).

Snack: Half a Fuji apple with peanut butter. Half a chocolate donut (ahhh! I'm terrible. I went to the gym after this).

Dinner: 2 pieces of Papa John's thin crust pizza. Homemade ebi sushi (my mom had the day off)

Dessert: Fruit tart.

Damn, today was all kinds of bad. I messed up. I'm going to do some yoga at home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin