Thursday, April 1, 2010

30 Things #5

Favorite Quote:

"I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today."
-William Allen White

I always go to bed hopeful of tomorrow. Sometimes I can have the shittiest day in the world, but I almost never feel that tomorrow will be worse. You can scream and cry your eyes out the night before, always go to bed thinking that tomorrow will be a better day. Tomorrow brings hope.

For someone like me who loves to plan, tomorrow is just one day closer to that next point in life. Tomorrow is one step closer to seeing my boyfriend. Tomorrow is one step closer to law school. Tomorrow is one step closer to owning a home, to traveling, to working, to enjoying what life has to offer. And tomorrow is another day to hold off doing whatever you are procrastinating. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin