Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tag!


I was tagged by Laura from A Fennel Designer to answer some questions and then pass on my own questions to another five bloggers.

1. What is your favourite image/photograph?

Photobucket

Photobucket

My dad thinks its ugly when I laugh with my mouth open but these types of pictures make me smile. I don't know what we were laughing about but this girl always gets me and my weird humor. The top picture was from 4 years ago, the second was from our graduation last year.

Photobucket

And this one for kicks. To remind me to always be this happy. My girls are the best.

2. What is your earliest memory?

Eating banana baby food. It used to be my favorite.

3. What is the one thing you would most like to change in the world?

Acceptance of those that are different from you. We're all people. Let's just all get along. Hold hands?

4. What is your must have fashion item?

Skinny jeans. They look good one everyone. Seriously. Big or small. Short or tall. Skinny jeans. They are for you. They don't have to be designer, you can get them anywhere, for any price. Just make sure they are a uniform dark wash. Oh and v neck shirts, they elongate your neck and are easy to dress up or down. Same with the skinny jeans.

5. What makes you happy?

Spending time with the people I love. Cupcakes. Gerbera daisies. Stripes. Ballet flats. Sunshine. Paris. Cuddling. Airplanes.

6. Which is worse - failing or never trying?

Definitely never trying because when you don't try, you'll never know what works or what doesn't. To me there is no such thing as failing, it's just another way that doesn't work. Lesson learned. Now time to move on to the next.

7. Who is your ideal partner?

Partner in crime or partner in life? Partner in crime: the ability to be down for anything, yet chill. Like Joann Lee Chang. No fear of making a fool out of yourself. Life's too short to be afraid of yourself. Partner in life: someone who understands all the different facets of who I am and how I function and still accepts me despite them. To put it simply, someone to fit in that awkward shaped part of the puzzle that is me.

8. Where would you most like to live in the world?

I think it would be typical for me to say Paris or Hong Kong or New York, but honestly I just want to live in a place where my actions make a difference. I'm not shooting for the moon and I'm not trying to be President of the United States or anything, but somewhere where I am needed.

Now, time to tag 5 more people:

Cassandra ,Jess, Nikki, Summer, and EZ

And here are your questions:
1. What is the one piece in your home that defines you?
2. If you could create one thing for someone you loved, what would it be?
3. What's your favorite recipe?
4. What is your favorite travel destination?
5. What is your favorite restaurant and why?
6. What is the last item you purchased?
7. Who is the last person you hugged?
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin