Monday, August 2, 2010

Renegade!

Photobucket

I went to Renegade with my friend Steph. This one was so much bigger than the Holiday one. It was pretty awesome. Did not buy as much as I did and there were some repeats but I love these craft fairs. Get me all inspired. Here's some of my favs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Patty imports all her stuff from Japan or makes it herself. Awesome. Learn more about Patty at tinted mint. I picked up some dark blue washi tape.

Photobucket

The Prick Cushion is one of the best pin cushions ever! I thought this was hilarious. If you can't figure out what those are. Scroll down a little.

Photobucket

NSFW! Haha, umm this is the uncut version.

Photobucket

Don't worry ladies. They got you covered.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are made by Clair over at heyday design. She creates the mold for these ceramic jars over in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin