Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh Harry.

Harry Burns: The first time we met, we hated each other.
Sally Albright: No, you didn't hate me, I hated you. The second time we met, you didn't even remember me.
Harry Burns: I did too, I remembered you. The third time we met, we became friends.
Sally Albright: We were friends for a long time.
Harry Burns: And then we weren't.
Sally Albright: And then we fell in love.
-- When Harry Met Sally


When I first met you, you thought I was cute.
The second time we met, I liked you. You liked me.
The third time we met, you hated me because I was terrible and deserved it.
Things were quiet for a while.
The fourth time we met, we were friends (but you still kind of hated me).
The fifth time we met, I loved you from the start.
And then we fell in love.
Big time.

It's been a year and a half, and I don't want to meet anyone else. Love you TD.

edit: So I fail. It was actually yesterday. So Happy 1.5 and 1 day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin