Friday, May 11, 2012

Final Season Reflections

Now I know finals don't end until tomorrow at like 1pm. But these are some things that I noticed about myself when it's finals.

1. I love doing chores I normally hate. When it's finals I will stop everything to do the dishes. As in I will stop mid-sentence of my outline to be like "oh hey there are dishes I can wash!"

2. When I do anything to progress my studying, as in write one page on my take home final, I reward myself. See below.


3. I enjoy Youtube videos that I normally don't care for, aka "Haul" videos, which are videos of girls posting shit they buy. Why do I care what you buy? Right now I care because I haven't seen the outside world in about three days and I don't know what's going on out there. So please, share with me your Forever 21 and Target purchases. They thrill me!

4. I have no appetite. Except for noodles (which I normally like). But food no longer brings me joy.

5. Because of the aforementioned (law school creeping in my vocabulary. sorry.) problem in number 4, I think I have lost alot of weight. I don't have a scale so I can't tell for sure. But I'm pretty sure I see a 2 pack, and I don't go to the gym or work out. So not sure where that came from.

6. My knees and ankle hurt when I study too late. It's probably due to the fact that I sit cross-legged at my desk for 12 to 16 hours a day. So yay for pre-mature joint pain.

7. I check sites like #whatshouldwecallme, #wheninlawschool, and #howdoiputthisgently religiously. Just so I know someone out there may be sharing my pain. 

8. Being a female and hormonal during finals is the worst. Everything will make you cry. Everything will make you sad. And you will feel like shit. The end. See below for what every night felt like.


9. But the second your dreaded Aunt Flo leaves, you will be freaking happy and feel on top of the world! And kill two finals in one day. Bam!

10. You realize the actual final exams are not getting any easier but the process is easier. And you also don't give a shit when you eat annoyingly loud snacks while taking your final. Hah!

11. And this time tomorrow, this will be me. So I'm ready to say peace out to 2L.



P.S. My mom is going to read this and tell me to keep studying. Hi Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin