Friday, October 25, 2013

For the Makers


So if you follow me on Instagram (@meltung) you know that I post a lot of pictures with the hastage #forthemakers. Well, For the Makers is a DIY subscription service that was created by two former Kate Spade and Anthropologie designers, so you know it's good stuff.


I love it because it's high quality pieces and I don't have to search for them. They are all ready to go in the box and I just have to put it together. It's the one luxury that I'm not willing to let go. Each box comes with all the material needed to make four awesome pieces. I no longer go to Forever 21 or H&M to buy trendy pieces, I just make them myself!



For the Makers helped me get my keychain situation under control. 







I love getting these little boxes every month.  Get your own here. For only $29 a month, you are getting amazing pieces for less than $10 each! You can cancel anytime, but why would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin