Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Rotunda

Photobucket

I took my mom to The Rotunda, which is the restaurant on the fourth floor of Neiman Marcus in Union Square.

Photobucket

They started us with a complimentary Chicken Consommé and what tasted like a buttery garlic little cracker. It looks big in the picture but it was a tiny little cup.

Photobucket

Then we had the famous Popovers with Strawberry Butter. Remember my post? I got the idea from them. But there's were better than mine, no doubt. I need to perfect this little treat.

Photobucket

My mom ordered the Crabcake Ceasar Salad.

Photobucket

I ordered the Warm Scallop Salad. So good. So fresh tasting and everything. The scallops were cooked just right. The dressing was a little too buttery but really good.

Photobucket

Good food = Happy Mom. I get that from her. Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. My mouth is watering from that post. Now I want to run home and make popovers!

    http://reneetbouchard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin