Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Food Journal #1

I'm alive! I miss updating this thing but I've been super busy and I have things I want to say but I haven't got the time.

Quick re-cap:
-Lunches/Dinners all over the place. Just a lot of eating out. I've been yelping a lot so you can find me there too. meltee.yelp.com
-Santa Cruz
-San Francisco
-Northstar. Had the best snowboard sesh ever. Progression park is my friend. =)
-Friends
-Shopping (It's been a long time. So long that my credit card company called and thought my shopping was an "unusual charge". Haha)
-Work, work, and more work
-Ballet
-Gym

That's my life right about now.

I've decided to keep track of what I've been eating. I used to write it all down but the little papers were all over the place. So I'll keep track of it here. Maybe I'll bring my camera and take pictures. But I'm pretty terrible of uploading my pictures. They sit in my camera for a while.

Breakfast: I slice of whole wheat toast with Nutella (I was craving a donut but decided against it, so this was my treat instead), bowl of half of a banana sliced and 3 sliced strawberries

Snack: Organic Almond Butter granola bar, piece of See's milk chocolate (darn St. Patty's Day)

Lunch: Stone wheat crackers with brie cheese and half an avocado sliced

Snack: Half an avocado mashed with tbsp of fat free milk and honey, topped with the other half of the banana, sliced, piece of See's milk chocolate, Dixie cup filled with pretzels, mini v-8

Dinner: Fried shrimp, pork with enoki mushrooms and celery, halibut with spinach, and brown rice

Dessert: I made triple chocolate brownies with walnuts. I've been having this chocolate craving (can you tell from my breakfast?). I defs had 3 pieces, well mini pieces. I suck. I need better self control. Tomorrow needs a definite gym session.

I realize that these might be boring posts because the lack of pictures. I will try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin