Monday, April 12, 2010

Food Journal #21

Breakfast: Homemade Mini Veggie Quiches. Cup of milk tea.

Snack: Activia Light peach yogurt with granola.

Lunch: Medley of cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, and apple with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Some pretzels. A few candy corn (I went to the outlets at Gilroy this weekend and I went to the Jelly Belly store and got some candy corn for a quarter! It doesn't matter that they are Christmas colored. It's all the same in my belly right?)

Snack: Banana and peanut butter. Yes, I do eat a lot of peanut butter. Maybe I should chill on that for a while...

Dinner: Chinese sausage, bean sprouts, chicken with chestnuts, and brown rice.

Dessert: 2 chocolate wafer cookies; 1/2 homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin