Sunday, March 21, 2010

Food Journal #5

Breakfast: Chocolate croissant (bad girl)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Snack: Kashi Crunchy bar, half a peanut butter and blueberry jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread, one string cheese. I went with my friends to climb Mission Peak. We made it to the top!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Late Lunch: 9 wings at Wingstop, french fries, an Arnold Palmer, carrot and celery stick (bad girl)

Dinner: 1/2 beansprouts, chicken with sauteed red onions and zucchini,

Snack: White corn tortilla chips with homemade guacamole and melted cheese (bad girl)

Weekends are bad for my diet. I tend to eat when and how I want and then feeling guilty about it. Maybe I need to be more conscious about what I ingest on the weekends.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Maybe the exercise from the hike helped to balance out the wings and fries! (That's how I eat- I totally try to justify every bad choice.)

    http://reneetbouchard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look like I have a fat ass... HAAHAH

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin