Saturday, May 1, 2010

23 days to 23

Happy May! I just wanted to see how I was coming along on my list. So let's see.

1. Go to Vegas
2. Get a tattoo (going to the shop today!)
3. Have a champagne brunch at my house - perhaps for my actual birthday? It is a Sunday.
4. Know what city I will be in the next 3 years (still waiting, but it’s getting closer)
5. See my boo
6. Plant some flowers in the garden

7. Create my own cupcake recipe
8. Organize my recipes in a binder
9. Hang some more art

10. Create at least 2 pieces of art (need to paint them)
11. Create that pajama collection
12. Cut my closet down to a more manageable size (work in progress)
13. Get a smaller desk.
14. Go on a picnic
15. Climb Mission Peak
16. Lose 5 pounds (ughh...neverending battle)

17. Own less. Give more.
18. Print out my pictures
19. Visit Santa Cruz again
20. Celebrate the 21st birthdays of Weenie and Stephawu

21. Find out my signature cocktail
(In fact, not a cocktail at all – Black Label on the rocks. It really is the best.)
22. Design an evening bag (sketches!)
23. Take my parents out to dinner for dealing with me these past 23 years. Trust me, it was not easy.

15 more to go! I better get cracking. I wish my life wasn't so busy so I can actually do things. Well my final ballet performance is tonight, so no more rehearsals after. But I still have class until the 28th. After that I'm fairly free as a bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin